HauntedByWaters's latest activity

• HauntedByWaters
    HauntedByWaters replied to the thread Boat bags?.
    https://www.amazon.com/Daiwa-D-VEC-Boat-Bag-DBBG-2-GRY/dp/B099NTQBYD/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=1L76SZ1S9651X&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.TdREe0mhCmikajW88...
  • HauntedByWaters
    Congrats! I would call that caught. I know it is less satisfying this way but you will get more and get pics and stuff as time goes on...
  • HauntedByWaters
    HauntedByWaters replied to the thread 2024 NOF.
    The way I calculate my impact on coho is I go fishing and maybe release a handful a year because I am no fishing God and I have a full...
  • HauntedByWaters
    HauntedByWaters reacted to Salmo_g's post in the thread 2024 NOF with Like Like.
    Director Susewind and Gov. Inslee are not the friends of recreational anglers. WDFW has for years now consistently been using...
  • HauntedByWaters
    HauntedByWaters reacted to RCF's post in the thread Litter with Like Like.
    State lawmakers in Olympia are once again considering a proposal to establish a bottle deposit program for Washington state. The basic...
  • HauntedByWaters
    BTC just hit all time high for a millisecond. Some people are claiming it will be at $140K this year. I doubt that but I would probably...
  • HauntedByWaters
    It’s like gold. It doesn’t make much sense that it is a safe place to store money in simple terms, but it is a pretty safe place to...
  • HauntedByWaters
    Did you buy on the dip or listen to the crabs? I bought. I can’t believe it.