Recent content by Crawbugger

1. Crawbugger

The Mole Crab - A Tough One to Imitate

Caddisfly blog has a SBS for that mole crab.
  2. Crawbugger

Crap at the Ramp

Oregon law allows fishermen to ccw. Always carry a fly rod in the truck, just to be legal.
  3. Crawbugger

Tightline/ESN Rod suggestions please

I have the first generation TnT contact. It’s a great rod but its tip is very weak. It’s broken three times. Had it repaired and within 6 months the top guide broke. Fixed the tip myself and continued to fish it. Couple a weeks ago it broke again, this time between the third and second from the...
  4. Crawbugger

Awesome Dogs of PNW

Back across the Rainbow Bridge patiently awaiting your arrival. Sorry.
  5. Crawbugger

Planning a trip to Costa Rica

Drake bay and Corcovado park on the Pacific side and Selva Verde biological reserve on the Atlantic side. Both places were beyond words. The fishing was fantastic at Drake bay. The place we stayed had kayaks for guests to use and a cool little river full of snapper and jesus lizards. It was a...
  6. Crawbugger

any recent intel on Rocky Ford?

Changes in the Sun. I’ve worked outside my whole life. The evidence is everywhere if you look. We’re having problems in Oregon too. Common denominator is the Sun. Just my Opinion.
  7. Crawbugger

Birthday Bow

Yeah got my Birthday boletes. Happy birthday. Outstanding fish.
  8. IMG_0414.jpeg

IMG_0414.jpeg

9. Crawbugger

Big D Was Very Very Good To Me

Outstanding. Thanks for the pic of the Pattern. Awesome fish.
  10. Crawbugger

What's in your vise?

That’s the Only person that matters. Outstanding job.
  11. Crawbugger

Tis the Season on Lesser Ape Creek

They’re tough invasives. You can slaughter all non natives on some of the best Brown trout water in my state. Thanks for sharing Mike.
  12. Crawbugger

I like Ants

They were working on Crane.
  13. Crawbugger

I like Ants

Thank you.
  14. Crawbugger

I like Ants

Is that two red beads back to back? That’s an awesome pattern. Thanks for sharing.