NFL 2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
I have very low expectations this season. Just enjoying football for football's sake. Watching the young talent get some experience.

Controversial take: I'd rather have Geno than Russ right now. Price plays a huge factor in to that. But I'd rather roll with Geno until our next franchise QB develops.

Xoxo

I have very low expectations this season. Just enjoying football for football's sake. Watching the young talent get some experience.

Controversial take: I'd rather have Geno than Russ right now. Price plays a huge factor in to that. But I'd rather roll with Geno until our next franchise QB develops.
I totally agree about Geno over Russ.

Xoxo

Wilson 7-21 99yds 1 int

🤣
For real????? Wow. I was looking up Denver scores a bit ago and saw he didn’t have a TD, only field goals
it says 9-13 Denver ahead now.

Edited to add: 12 minutes left when i saw this.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Let’s go Bengals!
SF

Shad

Life of the Party
I opted for fruitless mushroom hunting over today's Hawks game. Looks like I made the right call. Sounded like Garoppolo made his whole day underthrowing receivers and getting the inexperienced Hawks corners to commit PI penalties. Haven't heard anything about the Hawks offense, but the score would seem to indicate there was very little success on that side of the ball.

Meanwhile the Rams had a skin-of-their teeth win, and it looks like the Cardinals are about to pull off a huge comeback. What a difference a week makes....

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Uh…Card’s Murphy almost threw the ball through the end zone before scoring. 😬

That was real close to pulling a Leon Lett….
SF

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
Forum Supporter
Wow

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman
Murray Magic!

Raiders defense looks slooow

iveofione

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I got the NFL season pass for free this season so I am not locked in to network selections of boring games. Today's gem was Miami coming from being down 35-14 at the end of the 3rd quarter to beat the Ravens 42-38. The much maligned Tua put up 6 touchdowns!

Status
Not open for further replies.