NFR 2022 Baseball Thread

Non-fishing related

albula

We are all Bozos on this bus
Forum Supporter
If there were any fans at T-Mobile who decided to get an early start on the drive home from the game to beat traffic after the Braves apparent comeback I would guess they will not be bragging about that decision.

Gary Knowels

Hack of all trades
Forum Supporter
If there were any fans at T-Mobile who decided to get an early start on the drive home from the game to beat traffic after the Braves apparent comeback I would guess they will not be bragging about that decision.
Didn't look or sound like many left

swimmy

An honest tune with a lingering lead
Has anyone told @swimmy yet?

Ouch.

fNhr638u_o.gif

swimmy

An honest tune with a lingering lead
Yeah but at least you have those falcons...oh...wait.

Braves are reigning World Series Champions.
Dawgs are reigning College Foot Champs (and ranked #1 in the country.)
I live in Bozeman.

Yeah I think I'm good for now.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
Braves are reigning World Series Champions.
Dawgs are reigning College Foot Champs (and ranked #1 in the country.)
I live in Bozeman.

Yeah I think I'm good for now.
One out of three ain't bad. Most batters would kill for that!

albula

We are all Bozos on this bus
Forum Supporter
FYI, the team with the best record in MLB since the 20th of June is facing off against the Padres as we speak.

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
FYI, the team with the best record in MLB since the 20th of June is facing off against the Padres as we speak.
In preseason they both play on the same field. They also play interleague games before they start the preseason. Seattle should remember how they played back then. But that's in the past and nobody remembers what the past was like. But I do.

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Remember the past.... At your age, you can't remember if you ate boogers for breakfast or oatmeal.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Anyone else enjoy seeing Albert Pujols pull ahead of JLoRod to be number 4 on the all time HR list?
I hope he can reach 700 this year if he decides to hang up his cleats.
SF

Gyrfalcon22

Life of the Party
Anyone else enjoy seeing Albert Pujols pull ahead of JLoRod to be number 4 on the all time HR list?
I hope he can reach 700 this year if he decides to hang up his cleats.
SF
I was in Pittsburg in 2007 on the last day of the season. Game was St Louis Cards vs Pirates. Oddly, the Cardinals were already eliminated from postseason but Pujols still played the whole game for La Russa. He is good for baseball and am really pulling to see him hit 700. I am not sure he can make it around the bases if he does. He huffs and puffs just rounding at his own clip after hitting one out.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
I was in Pittsburg in 2007 on the last day of the season. Game was St Louis Cards vs Pirates. Oddly, the Cardinals were already eliminated from postseason but Pujols still played the whole game for La Russa. He is good for baseball and am really pulling to see him hit 700. I am not sure he can make it around the bases if he does. He huffs and puffs just rounding at his own clip after hitting one out.