NFR 2022 Baseball Thread

Non-fishing related

Shad

Life of the Party
Hope he doesn't end up as one of those super-talented players who can never stay on the field - Royal's have one of those in Aldoberto Mondesi, feel really bad for him.
Don't even say it! The M's finally pony up for a superstar long term, and he's already damaged goods? Almost seems likely, given the Mariners' track record....

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
😂😂😂
The Mariners have to be really happy that the Orioles are currently sucking just as bad as they are.
SF

12EE3564-C203-479D-8FC4-C83EC950C0A1.jpeg

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Last road trip against shitty teams.
3-7.

Mariners can't get out of their own way.
(as expected)

ABITNF

Steelhead
I sense the Mariner's bandwagon is getting better gas mileage lately....

Attachments

• blue-jays-hype-1040x572.jpg
    blue-jays-hype-1040x572.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 2

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Nice showing by the M’s offense again last night.
Way to power into the playoff stretch. 😂
Luckily, the Orioles also continue to suck.
SF

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
I finally get them on TV and they suck. Hell I don't even watch them now. There is always something on the idiot box so I go there. Like watch them idiots seeking Big Foot at night when they are asleep. I've never seen things so stupid. But they take the cake.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
My Dad played high school football against Roger Maris, said he was a pretty good player.
Maris held the high school record for return tds in a game with 4. An Int., Punt, and 2 Kickoff.
Congrats to Judge, but I still like Maris better.
:)

Coach Potter

Life of the Party
Not by a player in the American League.
SF
Right...and the baseball nerds love to make a big deal about any stat. It just doesn't feel like a moment that would make a regular broadcast break away to watch a Judge at bat. There is no other sport that delineates or celebrates records between leagues/conferences/divisions.

What Judge is doing is awesome, it's just not nearly as awesome when it's already been done 3 times...IMO.