Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Like a drifter, I was born to wear cologne.Down the road you only known? Just another drifter huh?![]()
Reminds me of my favorite Bad Company song: Feel like Making LunchLike a drifter, I was born to wear cologne.
"She's got a chicken to ride . . ." - the BeatlesSome of my favorite misheard song lyrics are, in no particular order:
"How my poo hole aches, with every step you take" - The Police
"I got my first real sex dream" - Bryan Adams
"Oh yeah, life goes on. Don't have to be afraid of an 11-inch dong" - John Mellencamp
"I drink and jack off by myself. There's Jews in Texas, I can tell" - Ella Langley
"The girl with colitis goes by" - The Beatles
"Then I saw her face, now I'm gonna leave her" - The Monkees
And Eddie Money has "Two chickens to paralyze"."She's got a chicken to ride . . ." - the Beatles
Could you argue that he is "two-faced"???
Wrapped up like a douche , a runner in the night.
Bruce Springsteen
I thought it was “Wrapped up like a douche, another boner in the night”.Wait, that isn't the real lyric?
Thought that was Manfred Mann ??Wrapped up like a douche , a runner in the night.
Bruce Springsteen
Probably living in his car again, tooCould you argue that he is "two-faced"???
Steve
Thought that was Manfred Mann ??