Baseball 2025

Boggles my mind that I read people kissing dodgers ass this morning. Yes it is, it's kissing ass and dicking with the baseball spirit world when you do that. Joe Boo disappointed.
 
images (61).jpeg

😁
 
I had a Nolan Ryan rookie Mets card, which of course ended up clothespinned to the front wheel of my three speed bike…
Sort of the click pawl of the bicycle world...
😁
 
I have no prediction for this game; way too many variables. Love the fact that M's have the leverage, 1w to go ahead vs the Jays needing 2w. Regardless of how this goes I'm asking for a Cal Raleigh jersey for Christmas this year to go along with Julio and JP's... and a couple 4 packs of Big Dumper beer.
 
So I know that AI can do amazing things. But does anyone give a crap about the splits on batters that tap the plate vs those that don't? Is that a prop bet or something?
 
Do the M's seriously not have a better hitter than Canzone and his .050 average sitting in Tacoma?
 
Back
Top