Latest activity

  • Yard Sale
    Yard Sale replied to the thread D and NU closures.
    Brutal year for sure. Hopefully the masses get the point and just avoid all C tribs, but I guess that's not how human nature works. It...
  • Pink Nighty
    Pink Nighty replied to the thread TV....
    Thats what it costs to fill a gas tank, Nighty!!
  • Pink Nighty
    Pink Nighty replied to the thread TV....
    You can get 40+ inch smart tvs for like 100$. Crazy times.
  • Yard Sale
    Yard Sale reacted to skyriver's post in the thread D and NU closures with Like Like.
    JD closed now too. I guess that makes my decision to burn or keep my time off a bit easier. Ugh... And this means the Klick & GR will be...
  • S
    Snopro reacted to clarkman's post in the thread NBA 2025-26 with Party Time Party Time.
    Holy shit! https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/49806356/nba-announces-punishments-clippers-kawhi-probe fuck with the bull, get the...
  • Matt B
    Matt B reacted to Harry3's post in the thread What are you listening to? with Like Like.
    Never really listened to Steely Dan, but after seeing a tribute band in a live concert all of a sudden I'm a big fan.
  • Buzzy
    My long time fishing partners invited me many times to join them on a drift down (can I name the river?) the big S river. We always...
  • Matt B
    Matt B reacted to Fourbtgait's post in the thread Cool Weather, Overnight Trip with Like Like.
    With a break in the weather finally, a dropping barometer, I made a 2 hour trip to a remediated river. The area on the flats that look...
  • Semper_Fly
    Semper_Fly reacted to krusty's post in the thread The Mountain Bike Thread with Like Like.
    I've lost track of how cycling acquaintances have had broken collarbones and wrists. Never had either, although my injuries consisted...
  • Semper_Fly
    Semper_Fly reacted to Scudley Do Right's post in the thread The Mountain Bike Thread with Like Like.
    It's funny when you first start everyone just tells you how fun it is. After almost a year of being around it you find out how many...
  • SurfnFish
    SurfnFish reacted to krusty's post in the thread The Mountain Bike Thread with Like Like.
    I've lost track of how cycling acquaintances have had broken collarbones and wrists. Never had either, although my injuries consisted...
  • the_grube
    the_grube reacted to Rob Allen's post in the thread Sage Sonic with Like Like.
    Sonics are good, but it's sad to lose a rod you built yourself. Fish the sonic and keep your eyes open for a used z-axis and rob the...
  • the_grube
    the_grube reacted to offensivename's post in the thread Sage Sonic with Like Like.
    I have the Sonic 7136-6 and I like it a lot, I want to say I fished the 4 piece as well in the OP at some point which is why I picked it up.
  • Matt B
    Matt B reacted to GAT's post in the thread Up at the crack: fishing day breakfasts? with Like Like.
    Part of the fishing day for me and the guys was stopping someplace for breakfast. We figured a good breakfast might be the highlight...
  • the_grube
    the_grube replied to the thread D and NU closures.
    lots of smallies in the main Umpqua ... get 'em before they eat more smolts :)
Back
Top