Latest activity

  • Tom Butler
    Tom Butler reacted to Brute's post in the thread What's in your vise? with Like Like.
    Flesh buggar, size 4 salmon hook
  • Evan B
    Evan B reacted to krusty's post in the thread Simms Disappointment with Like Like.
    The only acquisition I can think of a decently operated company purchased by a much larger company that resulted in a positive outcome...
  • Salmo_g
    Salmo_g replied to the thread What Are You Eating?.
    How would you describe the flavor of Australian coral cod compared to fish we may be more familiar with, like Pacific true cod, ling...
  • D
    davesitar replied to the thread Rooftop "Rear Boat Loader"?.
    Could you please send me a copy of the installation manual. It would be appreciated as I’m trying to install ropes on a Edie model 404...
  • Salmo_g
    Salmo_g reacted to Buzzy's post in the thread NFR Queens are out and about with Like Like.
    While not an immediate fix, @Evan B's Shad Chunks™ or TroutChunks™ will decimate the nest within six or seven days (for me, the key was...
  • Buzzy
    Buzzy replied to the thread Panfish.
    I bought a 3-weight kit from https://www.yeoldeenglishflyshop.com/ six or seven years back. It's great fun for trout using dry flies...
  • Buzzy
    Buzzy reacted to Wetswinger's post in the thread Panfish with Haha Haha.
    I’ve got my eye on a s-glass blank and parts from an E-bay vendor. Wanting to go “on the cheap” for this one. I can’t decide and keep...
  • ColinShots
    ColinShots reacted to Josh's post in the thread Simms Disappointment with Like Like.
    Enshittification.
  • Salmo_g
    Salmo_g reacted to krusty's post in the thread Simms Disappointment with Like Like.
    The only acquisition I can think of a decently operated company purchased by a much larger company that resulted in a positive outcome...
  • VMP
    VMP reacted to Gary Knowels's post in the thread What Are You Eating? with Like Like.
    Tomato soup 3 varieties of cherry tomatoes, ripe Anaheim peppers, serrano, garlic, and sweet onion, all from the garden got olive oil...
  • VMP
    VMP reacted to G_Smolt's post in the thread What Are You Eating? with Party Time Party Time.
    Large Cow Parts. Rubbed with salt, cracked black pepper, and gochugaru. After 24hrs in the salt spa and a 7hr trip through 250° Oak...
  • VMP
    VMP reacted to SteelHeadDave's post in the thread Puget Sound with Drool Drool.
    Had a super fun day today. Shout out to @KFCDAVE for cleaning one of my fish for me. He carefully saved the eggs and even scaled it on...
  • VMP
    VMP reacted to Stonedfish's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    I got blanked in 10 this morning but it’s always worth a try. I saw several nice jumpers that unfortunately weren’t on the end of my...
  • VMP
    VMP reacted to Wadin' Boot's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    two adults, three residents, flat as mirror today. Working on my salmon roe prep now
  • Salmo_g
    Salmo_g reacted to Evan B's post in the thread Simms Disappointment with Like Like.
    I think the experience with many here with an old forum is a good example. While not technically PE, the business model and overall...
Back
Top