Latest activity

  • Salmo_g
    Salmo_g reacted to Evan B's post in the thread Simms Disappointment with Sad Sad.
    A decent article but I found it a bit tough to read and the point they were trying to make got lost in there somewhere. At least for...
  • Salmo_g
    Salmo_g reacted to Scottybs's post in the thread Simms Disappointment with Like Like.
    You would think that their marketing/social media teams would pay a little attention to these sites…
  • Paige
    Paige replied to the thread Puget Sound.
    🤢🤮🤢 Uh, guys, that's bait!
  • K
    krusty replied to the thread Simms Disappointment.
    The only acquisition I can think of a decently operated company purchased by a much larger company that resulted in a positive outcome...
  • Brute
    Brute reacted to Robert Engleheart's post in the thread What Are You Eating? with Like Like.
    I live in a similar climate, a few degrees cooler, and have a healthy pomegranate tree, they do very well in the heat, as do figs...
  • Brute
    Brute replied to the thread What's in your vise?.
    Flesh buggar, size 4 salmon hook
    • IMG_8894.jpeg
  • Brute
    Brute reacted to SKYKO's post in the thread What's in your vise? with Like Like.
    Some river coho stuff, haven't tied or fished in quite some time, here's looking to September and October.
  • Tim L
    Tim L reacted to Lue Taylor's post in the thread Simms Disappointment with Like Like.
    Who can afford Simms I already gave up my kids to Simms when they first came out with Zipper Front waders which didn't last long either...
  • Tim L
    Tim L reacted to Buzzy's post in the thread Panfish with Like Like.
    Sounds like a lot of fun and something I've not done for several years (caprs getting in the way) but you've peaked my interest. Aren't...
  • Tim L
    Tim L reacted to Wetswinger's post in the thread Panfish with Like Like.
    I’ve got my eye on a s-glass blank and parts from an E-bay vendor. Wanting to go “on the cheap” for this one. I can’t decide and keep...
  • Gary Knowels
    Gary Knowels reacted to Salmon123's post in the thread 2026 Gardening Growing Thread with Like Like.
    Morning Gary, peel the outer husk off the garlic careful not to expose the raw garlic, I use a smoke tube and do a double smoke on it...
  • Gary Knowels
    Gary Knowels reacted to Salmon123's post in the thread 2026 Gardening Growing Thread with Like Like.
    It goes really well with smoked cream cheese. The thing about the smoke tube is its a cold smoke and the cream cheese wont melt. I...
  • Wetswinger
    Wetswinger replied to the thread Panfish.
    I’ve got my eye on a s-glass blank and parts from an E-bay vendor. Wanting to go “on the cheap” for this one. I can’t decide and keep...
  • Fourbtgait
    Fourbtgait reacted to RRSmith's post in the thread Cell Phone Pics with Like Like.
    A couple of images from yesterday on the Oregon coast.
  • Wetswinger
    Wetswinger reacted to Tim L's post in the thread Panfish with Like Like.
    Sunday morning before the heat/humidity came roaring back. Think we get a break in another week. Hopefully that's it for the year.
Back
Top