Latest activity

  • Buzzy
    Buzzy reacted to troutpocket's post in the thread Stillwater indicator line with Like Like.
    My deep rig is an old 10’ 5wt Echo 2 lined with a SA 7wt Titan floater. I can roll cast or water load a 30’ leader, indi, and a pair of...
  • Buzzy
    Buzzy reacted to fatbillybob's post in the thread Sand in wading boots with Like Like.
    Sand is just the way it is. I use simms salt boot fishing the beaches about 2-3x/week walking and stalking. I'm using the cheapest...
  • Kenneth Yong
    Kenneth Yong reacted to Coach Potter's post in the thread The Final Fishing Trip with Like Like.
    In 1998 I took the deep dive into this sport we all love so much. I had dabbled in it for several years as a kid. My dad had some fond...
  • Buzzy
    Buzzy reacted to KFCDAVE's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    1/1 this morning, had another nice grab but my hook point was broken off 🤦‍♂️.
  • S
    Shad reacted to Merle's post in the thread Rain with Like Like.
  • Robert Engleheart
    Robert Engleheart reacted to RRSmith's post in the thread Rain with Like Like.
    My preferred genre is dead folk singers, :LOL: RIP Nanci...
  • ifsteve
    ifsteve reacted to SurfnFish's post in the thread Stillwater indicator line with Like Like.
    I've quit indy fishing anything deep than 20', having switched to a type 6 line, hung static and wait for the tug. At those depths...
  • Matt B
    Matt B replied to the thread Bamboo and a break in the smoke.
    Flashy son of a gun, with that large tinsel.
  • Matt B
    Matt B reacted to Mike Monsos's post in the thread Bamboo and a break in the smoke with Like Like.
    "The Stayner Ducktail is a classic wet fly and streamer pattern invented in the 1960s by Ruel Stayner, a sporting goods store owner from...
  • Matt B
    Matt B reacted to Brute's post in the thread What's in your vise? with Like Like.
    Heading to the Naknek in a few weeks after the sockeye spawned…spinning up a handful of articulated flesh flies with asst colored beads...
  • Stonedfish
    Stonedfish reacted to RRSmith's post in the thread Rain with Like Like.
    The Euro precip forecast is a little wetter than the GFS forecast for next week but I will take either of them!
  • Stonedfish
    Stonedfish reacted to RRSmith's post in the thread Rain with Like Like.
    My preferred genre is dead folk singers, :LOL: RIP Nanci...
  • RRSmith
    RRSmith replied to the thread Rain.
    The Euro precip forecast is a little wetter than the GFS forecast for next week but I will take either of them!
    • EURO.png
    • gfs.png
  • Stonedfish
    Stonedfish reacted to jasmillo's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    Good number of hookups this morning but only two landed. One wild, one hatchery. Was felled by a broken hook point today like @KFCDAVE...
  • jasmillo
    jasmillo reacted to KFCDAVE's post in the thread Puget Sound with Like Like.
    1/1 this morning, had another nice grab but my hook point was broken off 🤦‍♂️.
Back
Top