Anything by Guy Ritchie is good; my favorite is Snatch!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I just binge watched through the end of season 4β¦Watched first 3 episodes of "The Last Ship" last night.![]()
The Mrs and I went to see Heart of the Beast today. A great film that felt very Jack London-ish, despite being a little far-fetched in spots. Brad Pitt did a great job but the dog really stole the show. The scenery and cinematography were exemplary too.
Anyone who knows me knows how I feel about the German shepherd breed. I felt that the film did an unparalleled job of showing their unbreakable courage, undying loyalty,, and indomitable spirit.
I wanted to go home and hug Hanzo as soon as the credits rolled.
We have a nice home theater system with a 70β TV and surround sound. I still like to go to the theater every once in a while to watch the epic films with great special effects or films that I just donβt want to wait to hit streaming services.Quit going to the movie theater since covid ,never got back going ,no big reason , have been only once since . This movie with Brad Pitt we decide to go see it this following Tuesday , after seeing the trailer on TV . Plus the popcorn ,and soft drink for a small fortune !!![]()
The Odyssey was the first movie I've seen in a theater for a long time. It was so frickin loud! I wish I had brought ear plugs. Just writing that makes me feel so old.We have a nice home theater system with a 70β TV and surround sound. I still like to go to the theater every once in a while to watch the epic films with great special effects or films that I just donβt want to wait to hit streaming services.
The few times a year that we go to the theater together feels more like a βdateβ than just watching it at home. We usually go to AMC inside the Vancouver Mall. A few of their auditoriums have an age 21+ balcony with comfy reclining seats and ottomans and a bar that you can go to for beer, wine, & cocktails. 2 tickets, a large popcorn, 2 large Cokes, and a bag of Skittles came to $65. Not too bad for a date in the great scheme of things.
I had the same experience. I watched The Odyssey at home with a pirated version where someone just sets up a camcorder inside the theater. The audio and video were garbage. I really liked the film though and decided to go see it again in an IMAX theater. I went by myself due to the Mrs being out of town. But yeah, the sound was ear-splitting. Glad I saw it on the big screen though.The Odyssey was the first movie I've seen in a theater for a long time. It was so frickin loud! I wish I had brought ear plugs. Just writing that makes me feel so old.
Yesterday was date day so the wife & I went to this. It's all that Breck said and more. In my opinion, a powerful movie.The Mrs and I went to see Heart of the Beast today. A great film that felt very Jack London-ish, despite being a little far-fetched in spots. Brad Pitt did a great job but the dog really stole the show. The scenery and cinematography were exemplary too.
Anyone who knows me knows how I feel about the German shepherd breed. I felt that the film did an unparalleled job of showing their unbreakable courage, undying loyalty,, and indomitable spirit.
I wanted to go home and hug Hanzo as soon as the credits rolled.
I did notice that. Odin seemed to be the superior angler.there's a scene where Brad is doing a shitty job casting a fly rod
100# Braun, my first dog, who grew up on the beach and loved to chase rocks thrown into the shorebreak, the bigger the better. If I was out surfing he'd find a likely looking victim, trot over and drop a rock at their feet. if they ignored him, he would pick it up and drop it at their feet again. If they ignored him again, he just might wander over with rock in mouth and drop it on their surfboard, cause he figured getting chased was just as fun...we'd be out in the water and hear yelling, look towards the beach and there's someone chasing Braun again and we'd all be cracking up.Anyone who knows me knows how I feel about the German shepherd breed. I felt that the film did an unparalleled job of showing their unbreakable courage, undying loyalty,, and indomitable spirit.
