Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I bet that collar is insane

my sungolds are fading fast. bumper crop this year.Cherry tomatoes split in half, sliced black olives, sliced red onion, chopped cucumber and feta cheese. Added raspberry vinegarette.
Picked some wild chanterelles the other day. Made a little meatloaf and put that on the Traeger. Dry-fried the shrooms so that they released their moisture, then added butter, garlic, shallots, and a little sherry toward the end. Served it all up with some mashed pots. Mmmmmmm.
View attachment 193561
View attachment 193562
View attachment 193564
View attachment 193565
View attachment 193566
Great looking chunk of moo. Mind sharing how it was prepared?Meat and potatoes
View attachment 193813
Thanks! It's a regular for us. Costco choice tri tip. Try to avoid the ones with a big slab of hard fat, but otherwise get well marbled ones. I buy the 2-pack bring them home and put a rub on, then each gets put in a ziplock and into the freezer.Great looking chunk of moo. Mind sharing how it was prepared?
Classic Opinel... they make picnic sets too.Bread, salami, fine cheeses, mustard, and apple. I had a nice picnic with my wife today, while we visit Orcas Island!
View attachment 194133
Classic Opinel... they make picnic sets too.
I’ve never had it the way you do it with the sausage and bacon and I would love to try a bowl. Fed Ex?View attachment 194264View attachment 194265View attachment 194266
Chili with all the usual suspects, boneless chuck, smoked sausage, slab bacon…