You saw it in person but I agree with your buddies based on the photo.I thought this was a rain b but my buddies thought hybrid
Thoughts?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You saw it in person but I agree with your buddies based on the photo.I thought this was a rain b but my buddies thought hybrid
Thoughts?
I would love a better look at the head/maxillary but to me it looks like a coastal cutthroat.I thought this was a rain b but my buddies thought hybrid
Thoughts?
Thanks for that - I'm sticking with coastal cutthroat!the only other photo
Thanks
Cheers!
That's a cutty all day! Pretty feesh
View attachment 129014View attachment 129015He ate green woolly worm with legsView attachment 129016View attachment 129017This guy got a mouth full of hopper




I've had one in the net too, along with what looked like a snowberry. I actually sized down once to catch a Red Shiner. They were hitting my larger fly before it could get to an obvious lie I was trying to reach.This was puked out
Goby?
Love the yellow tinge on these guys! Your Curtis creek looks great!View attachment 163689View attachment 163690View attachment 163691This creek almost doubled in flow with the rain. Fishing was slow but still fun. Only surface action was a hard pull on the indicator.
Cheers