FS Shimano Tranx 201 HG (Lefty)

For Sale
$150
Available
Condition
good
Location
SEATTLE
Shipping available
Yes, $1
Ships from
SEATTLE
Payments accepted
cash, paypal, venmo
Aleforme Seller Aleforme
Member since · 423 posts
Marketplace reminder
Use normal marketplace caution. Confirm item details, pickup or shipping terms, and poster identity before making arrangements.

Aleforme

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Alright gearheads, anyone need a great bass/salmon/steelhead reel? It’s a lefty and I just prefer a righty.

Lightly used and in good shape overall except for some minor rash marks from being in a boat for a weeklong Muskie trip. The spool surface is a little sticky from a strip of electrical tape that was used with braid.

I don't have the box/paperwork for this. Reel only.

I usually reel right hand but needed a reel for a trip on short notice and this is what they had in stock, So, looking to sell.

This is a great reel for salmon or steelhead’

I've also got some 40lb J-Braid I'll throw in as well. Probably at least 150 yds left on the spool.

Local pickup or shipping is fine. These run about $250’ish new. Other than cosmetics, this is in great shape and lightly used.

Shipping is free. Ignore the $1.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0101.jpeg
    IMG_0101.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0103.jpeg
    IMG_0103.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0102.jpeg
    IMG_0102.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0104.jpeg
    IMG_0104.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0105.jpeg
    IMG_0105.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0106.jpeg
    IMG_0106.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0109.jpeg
    IMG_0109.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0111.jpeg
    IMG_0111.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0112.jpeg
    IMG_0112.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0114.jpeg
    IMG_0114.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
Back
Top