Alright gearheads, anyone need a great bass/salmon/steelhead reel? It’s a lefty and I just prefer a righty.
Lightly used and in good shape overall except for some minor rash marks from being in a boat for a weeklong Muskie trip. The spool surface is a little sticky from a strip of electrical tape that was used with braid.
I don't have the box/paperwork for this. Reel only.
I usually reel right hand but needed a reel for a trip on short notice and this is what they had in stock, So, looking to sell.
This is a great reel for salmon or steelhead’
I've also got some 40lb J-Braid I'll throw in as well. Probably at least 150 yds left on the spool.
Local pickup or shipping is fine. These run about $250’ish new. Other than cosmetics, this is in great shape and lightly used.
Shipping is free. Ignore the $1.
Lightly used and in good shape overall except for some minor rash marks from being in a boat for a weeklong Muskie trip. The spool surface is a little sticky from a strip of electrical tape that was used with braid.
I don't have the box/paperwork for this. Reel only.
I usually reel right hand but needed a reel for a trip on short notice and this is what they had in stock, So, looking to sell.
This is a great reel for salmon or steelhead’
I've also got some 40lb J-Braid I'll throw in as well. Probably at least 150 yds left on the spool.
Local pickup or shipping is fine. These run about $250’ish new. Other than cosmetics, this is in great shape and lightly used.
Shipping is free. Ignore the $1.
Attachments
-
IMG_0101.jpeg1.5 MB · Views: 8 -
IMG_0103.jpeg1.2 MB · Views: 8 -
IMG_0102.jpeg1.3 MB · Views: 7 -
IMG_0104.jpeg1.1 MB · Views: 7 -
IMG_0105.jpeg1.2 MB · Views: 8 -
IMG_0106.jpeg1.4 MB · Views: 8 -
IMG_0109.jpeg1.1 MB · Views: 8 -
IMG_0111.jpeg1.3 MB · Views: 6 -
IMG_0112.jpeg1.3 MB · Views: 6 -
IMG_0114.jpeg1.1 MB · Views: 8