Rain

Prediction of rain in my area on Wednesday and Thursday. Hope it happens.
 
The best season, fall starts today at 5:04 PM.
It looks like it will bring some moisture with it starting on Thursday.
SF
 
With the growing darkness folks need to buckle down and focus on school and the work place. Performance review time is right around the corner and you need to impress your managers. Stay off the water! Focus on the big picture. Leave the salmon fishing to others.
 
Rain in Sequim even....

🤣
 
Got a picture from my daughter in Yakima that Ahtanum Ridge was on fire again, I was like now way we just got rain. I text a buddy in White Swan to go have a look at the ridge, he said that isn't a fire that's a huge dust storm, I work in Sunnyside and its all the way down here and heading East

1790358877422.jpeg1790358896976.jpeg
 
Has anyone looked at Mt Rainier? It looks like fresh snow on the flanks. 1000015422.jpg
Live cams show bare ground at Paradise todayy but apparently measurable snow on Friday afternoon at Paradise.
1790556165002.jpeg
 
Back
Top