Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Off to the lake,
Right now I'd definitely rank it 49ers > Seahawks > Rams > Cardinals. But by mid to late November, things will really have settled in. I think Hawks will get better (barring unforeseen circumstances).enjoying the angst just three games into the season.
Hawks will be fine, Rams not so much.
Niners somehow get healthy by end of season....
Off to the lake, buddy in from HI needs to catch some fish
how about them Cowboys...lol
I'm with you there , have not liked the Broncos since they were invented .They are my home team so I root for them.
I prefer college football and the Mariners.
Not a lot of bitching from me. I am positive that I have not liked the Broncos since the Elway days.