OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

Donkeys toughed it out, now put it on repeat next week !!!
giphy.gif
 
and here I thought you were one of those Seattle Bitch-Pigeon fan(atics)...huh, guess not.

They are my home team so I root for them.

I prefer college football and the Mariners.

Not a lot of bitching from me. I am positive that I have not liked the Broncos since the Elway days.
 
They are my home team so I root for them.

I prefer college football and the Mariners.

Not a lot of bitching from me. I am positive that I have not liked the Broncos since the Elway days.
neat. thanks.
 
I'm not seeing much talk here from the Bitch-Pigeon game....what's up with that? I show up when my team loses (and when they win), where are you?

I'm not talking about you, @Mossback , you are never not working!
Hawks lost, in every sense of the word, despite playing not all that badly. The Commanders might not win many more this year, but they definitely earned it today. That is why we play the games.

How's that?

Now, let's address you and @Breck 's sub-standard trash talk. Bitch-Pigeons? That's not even clever, and why is it hyphenated? Only amateur trash-talkers resort directly to pejoratives and use unnecessary hyphens. "Sea Chickens" is much better, not only because it's family-appropriate (worthy of this fine forum), but because it's actually kind of funny and isn't erroneously hyphenated.

Enjoy the moment (this Bitch-Pigeon fan sure did)... Donks were kickin' in the second half tonight!
 
Hawks lost, in every sense of the word, despite playing not all that badly. The Commanders might not win many more this year, but they definitely earned it today. That is why we play the games.

How's that?

Now, let's address you and @Breck 's sub-standard trash talk. Bitch-Pigeons? That's not even clever, and why is it hyphenated? Only amateur trash-talkers resort directly to pejoratives and use unnecessary hyphens. "Sea Chickens" is much better, not only because it's family-appropriate (worthy of this fine forum), but because it's actually kind of funny and isn't erroneously hyphenated.

Enjoy the moment (this Bitch-Pigeon fan sure did)... Donks were kickin' in the second half tonight!
In my own defense, I did refer to them as the “SeaBuzzards” earlier today….
 
Now, let's address you and @Breck 's sub-standard trash talk. Bitch-Pigeons? That's not even clever, and why is it hyphenated? Only amateur trash-talkers resort directly to pejoratives and use unnecessary hyphens. "Sea Chickens" is much better, not only because it's family-appropriate (worthy of this fine forum), but because it's actually kind of funny and isn't erroneously hyphenated.

Enjoy the moment (this Bitch-Pigeon fan sure did)... Donks were kickin' in the second half tonight!
Blame @Evan B for that moniker, it's really not all that original, but I still find it hilarious in my own amateurish humor (as I do with your apparent exception to it, which may or may not be just trolling, I dunno, nor do I care....)

try again.

Sea Chickens is actually my preferred name....or rather, Sea----------------Chickens!

'tis just a game, friends.

🍻
 
By definition trash talking is....trashy.

😁

Remember to click, like and subscribe, and follow me on Patreon for more insights and analysis.
 
In my own defense, I did refer to them as the “SeaBuzzards” earlier today….

I think I called them the Battlin' Burros, Burros, Doinkeys, and Donkeys just today....somehow I missed Eeyores...I'm slippin' in my old age.

On a more serious note, after Jaylen Watson went out, the Donks really started putting up offense.
He had his arm in a sling after the game, which is bad news for the Lambs D.
 
I think I called them the Battlin' Burros, Burros, Doinkeys, and Donkeys just today....somehow I missed Eeyores...I'm slippin' in my old age.

On a more serious note, after Jaylen Watson went out, the Donks really started putting up offense.
He had his arm in a sling after the game, which is bad news for the Lambs D.
I didn't watch enough of the game to recognize that fact....was just listening to the broadcast through the first half and much of the 3rd Q.

But in retrospect, yes.

Ass's O-line did no favors (especially in the first half) either.
 
Ass/Bitch-Pigeon game should be fun in several weeks. Hopefully it's fun for all (or at least interesting). Go Asses!
 
Glad Rams lost....but they were robbed.
how so?

the 17 missed holding calls on the Rams? or the 17 missed holding calls against the Broncos? lulz
 


🔥
 
how so?

the 17 missed holding calls on the Rams? or the 17 missed holding calls against the Broncos? lulz
Lot of controversy about the DPI. I watched it a few times - Overall a pretty soft call, but not egregiously "wrong" per se. There was some definite flopping/acting from the Bronco's receiver, but the Rams defender did do a push that was hard to see on the initial replay. One of those that could have really gone either way, but not as egregiously bad as some are yelling about.

For the Seahawks - Darnold threw 2 ints, but he also threw for 400yd and 4 touchdowns in his first real action of the year. Jadarian Price needs to get his rookie mistakes cleaned up and Charbonnet needs to return for the offense to have more than just "JSN down there somewhere."

This games showed how crucial Julian Love is to the defense. Not just as an individual player, as a leader. So many of the holes/big plays/TDs happened because his replacement was targeted, or there was missed assignments/blown coverages he would have spotted.
 
Donkeys toughed it out, now put it on repeat next week !!!
These guys have some work to do. Spotting your opponent a half of football and 16 points is not a recipe for success. Bo needs to find the pump fake cure for slapped down passes.
 
Back
Top