Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
about 10,000 years ago I worked in the cannery in Egegik which cured me of ever wanting to eat canned salmon... simply beautiful fish you're catching.Doing a fly out to Ugashik for artic char…take a break from swinging 13’ spey rods for a day…
Am surprised you haven't had snow yet. Last time I was there we had 5 inches of snow at the end of August
The environment is troublesome for an angler, that's for sure. Just as the fish begin moving into the river in good numbers, the weather gets colder than a witch's t!t. I just hate it when I can't wedge my feet into my frozen wading boots! I don't see why the calendar and the fish's movement couldn't be better coordinated, from a fisherman's perspective, that is.Low 20’s this morning…had to dip the reel covers n the water to get them off the reels…they were frozen
If you've ever fished the reservoir lake beds in the mid valley, those lake-runs look just like steelhead with their sleek and silvery bodies....except that they're typically only 15-18".Do you see a lot of them that look like steelhead as far as the spot pattern?