I am thinking about options to catch my first chum. From what I have read, the situation on the Miami and Kilchis from the bank isn't very fly friendly. Is it possible to just walk a little bit from the bridge access points and find space?
Is it a crazy idea to fish from a canoe around low tide? Satellite images suggest some of the channels in Miami Cove (circled in red) look like they might hold staging fish you can't get to on foot.

I have outriggers (they are not extended in the pic) and a trolling motor.

Is it a crazy idea to fish from a canoe around low tide? Satellite images suggest some of the channels in Miami Cove (circled in red) look like they might hold staging fish you can't get to on foot.

I have outriggers (they are not extended in the pic) and a trolling motor.
