Need a 7 wt? I still have Swimmy's old echo 7 weight. It's yours if you want it.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks Evan!!!If there's anything specific you're after, shoot me a PM and I'll dig into the pile.
After losing a Sage LL that I built to the depths of one of our local lakes I came to the realization that cheap is a better option when fishing lakes. That said, Buzzy has razzed me many times about the cheap Cabela's Combo that sailed out of my pram and ended up at the bottom of Amber. It spent the winter there and was pulled up and posted on the forum by a Moses Lake angler. It lived again to catch numerous fish until it was lost in the fire.I don't know of any real bargains on quality fly reels. But cheap, reliable line holders abound on Ebay. Lots of old school cheapos going for around $35.