Best Low Budget Fly Rods And Reels???

Dean, I'll echo the recommendation of the Redington Classic Trout. They've gone up to $189 now, but are still a terrific deal for a medium action trout rod. And if it interests you, I can send you a 9' 5 wt Ordella - it's built on a Rainshadow blank and similar to the CT but I no longer use it.

I don't know of any real bargains on quality fly reels. But cheap, reliable line holders abound on Ebay. Lots of old school cheapos going for around $35.
 
All I can say is WOW to the numerous generous offers when all I was looking for was suggestions.
This is truly an amazing community!!!
I've always been more of a giver than a receiver but I will send DM's to those that offered equipment.
By spring I hope that most of this insurance stuff is resolved and we can get on with life.

Again, thanks to all,
Dean
 
Back
Top