Search results

  1. Islander

    SOLD Pflueger 1495 1/2 Reel & Extra Spool

    These are SOLD. $40 shipped.
  2. Islander

    Prowler Float Tube

    To answer the original question: I don’t have any experience with the Prowler, but have a lot with various other Outcast boats. I believe you can’t go wrong with the bigger boat. It’s obviously a bit more robust (25+ days! 😁) and if you are a bigger guy you will be more comfortable. I wish I...
  3. Islander

    Prowler Float Tube

    Heck, during spring and fall, I’ll put in 25 days a month! 😆 I noticed that same “selling point” when I was looking into the Cruzer line. They make a Cruzer Max that’s bigger, supports more weight and was touted “over 25 days a year” type boat. I ended up with the smaller version as it was the...
  4. Islander

    Hodgman gravel guards

    Most likely, I can check on Monday if they still do parcel post or something like that.
  5. Islander

    The Hang

    If the definition of “the hang” is fishing a vertical leech on a full sink line, letting it just hang. That has been effective for me also. I usually do it while eating lunch or drinking a beer. 😆
  6. Islander

    Small Stillwater Opportunities in Montana

    Might be a bit out of your way depending on where your final destination is, but Georgetown Lake has a great campground and fishing access in the southwest corner. Just off the camp area the water drops into around 6-15’ and the fishing has been stellar for me. Edit: southeast corner
  7. Islander

    Caddis Rod Holder

    Strap model, works on pontoon or float tube. You pay shipping. It will fit in a flat rate padded envelope which are around $12 now I think.
  8. Islander

    SOLD Outcast Scotty Anchor System

    SOLD
  9. Islander

    FS Older Model X4

    Now $40 shipped.
  10. Islander

    FS Older Model X4

    Well used older style X4, still works fine. Comes with Scotty base mount. $40 shipped
  11. Islander

    Hodgman gravel guards

    You pay shipping, shouldn’t be more than a couple bucks. Or, pick up in Cody. 😆
  12. Islander

    SOLD Outcast Scotty Anchor System

    Pretty much new, the strap assembly has never been used. The top piece was used a couple times on another boat. Also comes with the hardware to mount on a rail. $50 shipped priority mail. Thanks, Steve
  13. Islander

    Non-Fly trout?

    When I used to take folks kayak fishing, trolling a Wedding Ring was the hot ticket and for casting always used a Panther Martin or Mepps.
  14. Islander

    Riverstick Custom Wading Staffs

    Do you sell the pieces to upgrade the tip piece? For anyone on the fence about getting one of these, don’t hesitate. I use mine every time I go to the river and it is fabulous. I have even used it at hike in lakes where I am shore fishing. It works great to help wade out in places with soft or...
  15. Islander

    A New 3wt, Had to Fish it!

    I recently received my new 3wt rod and have been itching to give it a workout. All the nearby C&R lakes are getting too warm to fish and usually hold fish a bit big for a 3wt. Got a late start this morning and I didn’t really have time to head up into the mountains, so I figured I would go over...
  16. Islander

    The Fling has flung…

    You guys are posting on last years thread, here’s the one from this year: https://pnwflyfishing.com/forum/index.php?threads/another-spring-fling-has-flung%E2%80%A6.10563/
  17. Islander

    Stellar Last Day of the Season

    I think it was more of a “right place at the right time” kind of thing, but it sure was a lot of fun!
  18. Islander

    Stellar Last Day of the Season

    The weather has been warming up lately here in the Rockies and I suspected that my days on the local C&R lake will soon be over. I went over early Monday morning to see how things were, cruise around to different spots and check temperatures. Several area surface temperatures were getting up to...
  19. Islander

    Chopaka's Evolution

    Too many other good lakes in the Okanogan……….with much easier access! 😆
Back
Top