Search results

  1. Robert Engleheart

    Northern Estuaries on The Island

    Your Dad sounds like an amazing father. At around 12-14 years my father turned me on to Haig-Brown and I quickly devoured his works. Would have sold my soul to the devil to see Campbell River. Oh, nice writing as well.
  2. Robert Engleheart

    What are you playing?

    We should play
  3. Robert Engleheart

    Family ties

    Kismet Very nice.
  4. Robert Engleheart

    Naknek

    Alaskans like cold weather and snow because tourists and Texans go home….
  5. Robert Engleheart

    So Long and Thanks For All The Fishes

    Twin to my 2017 53K miles.
  6. Robert Engleheart

    So Long and Thanks For All The Fishes

    Not unusual for that engine. A neighbor who runs a farm labor business has several Tundras in the next generation (2007-21) with the 5.7 litre that have over 300k to 500k miles.
  7. Robert Engleheart

    Today is my Alive Day

    Very happy for you, you are an example of strength of character and will. Like me, you’re playing with house money now; best wishes.
  8. Robert Engleheart

    What are you watching?

    For those fans of Slow Horses on Apple TV the books are excellent. Author Mick Herron was given a voice in the tv production and it shows. The best fiction spy writer since Le Carre.
  9. Robert Engleheart

    Up at the crack: fishing day breakfasts?

    I’m also in the Bob’s Red Mill oats camp. Make 2 cups of oats worth at a time and refrigerate, serve cold with whole milk, yogurt, blueberries and raw almonds. Yesterday I went to a restaurant near me that I have wanted to try for years, their chicken fried steak is legendary. I saw one being...
  10. Robert Engleheart

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    If he had been wouldn’t negate the interception, would it? 21 seconds left, game over.
  11. Robert Engleheart

    NFR Ford 10R80 Transmission

    For those of you having transmission issues have you done a drain and fill? At what mileage? Toyota claims its transmissions have lifetime fluid, that’s BS. I change mine at about 60K; not a flush, just drain and fill.
  12. Robert Engleheart

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    49’ers look fearsome….
  13. Robert Engleheart

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    A few bright spots on offense, Lock had a 113 rating and 73% completion ratio. Jadarian Price ran for 52 yards on 10 carries, looks as hoped for. As mentioned by CC, lack of preseason time showed, especially on offense. They’ll get better. I’m optimistic.
  14. Robert Engleheart

    Solo trip to the dry side...

    I miss that river…..
  15. Robert Engleheart

    NFR F150 & Ecoboost

    2015-2021 Tundra with 5.7 litre. Proven engine and drivetrain, transmission rock solid (unlike Ford and GM 8 & 10 speed models). If chasing horsepower a reliable supercharger is available. My neighbor uses (abuses) them on a ranch/farm truck and gets 3-500K miles out of them.
  16. Robert Engleheart

    TV...

    Max/HBO free with ATT.
  17. Robert Engleheart

    What Are You Eating?

    I live in a similar climate, a few degrees cooler, and have a healthy pomegranate tree, they do very well in the heat, as do figs, walnuts, pecans as long as they get some water. That’s a great looking tree.
  18. Robert Engleheart

    Skagit, or sorta' Skagit head

    Steve Godshall can probably make one to your specifications.
Back
Top