Search results

  1. Matt B

    Bamboo and a break in the smoke

    Flashy son of a gun, with that large tinsel.
  2. Matt B

    Rain

    I needed the sun breaks to dry out the yard furniture cushions. I didn’t wake up quite in time to keep them dry but in time that they weren’t soaked, maybe 25% soaked.
  3. Matt B

    Deals at online Retailers

    I didn’t notice that. Luckily it’s what I would’ve ordered! Yeah I think you’ll be alright. When do SIMMS ever go on sale in common sizes half off?
  4. Matt B

    Deals at online Retailers

    I wanna echo thanks for the heads up. My first pair of zipper waders arrived yesterday. They appeared to come from Dick’s in NY. I intend to use them as backups or to help lengthen the life of my current Pataguccis that have been rather good to me. I am gonna miss the integrated knee pads in...
  5. Matt B

    Rain

  6. Matt B

    The Final Fishing Trip

    Damn, Coach. I avoided opening this thread because who wants to read about a final fishing trip really, but I’m glad I did. You’re a good man to do what you did for your old friend. I hope you and he both have some more good days, hopefully more than a few.
  7. Matt B

    What are you listening to?

    This came on while driving yesterday and I was flooded with thoughts of my mom. She loved this song. My kids never got to meet her. I turned around in the car to tell try to tell my daughter but she was asleep on the way home from a hike. I got choked up.
  8. Matt B

    Rain

    I’ve got the windows and doors open to enjoy this one. I’ve been waiting on it for a while now and it feels great.
  9. Matt B

    a ramp bummer...

    Very cool! Also looked like a good way to lose track of where your front wheels (and fenders) are. Not every ramp is a wide open multi-laner! Proceed with caution etc etc
  10. Matt B

    What are you listening to?

    You replied to @Capt Insano Emeritis which made me remember how I miss some of the offbeat obscure stuff he added to this thread. We all know the hits, ya know what I mean? RIP Skip
  11. Matt B

    heck yea

    That’s where “dialect” adds color to the interpretation of “fricken”!
  12. Matt B

    heck yea

    I just hope that this is accompanied by an audio version of the warning, done in a thick South Boston accent.
  13. Matt B

    A little less smoke on the water but those clouds.........

    I think the etymology points to Yiddish origins, as in "Let Bubbe wipe that schmutz off your face."
  14. Matt B

    heck yea

    If you opt-in to the monthly subscription upgrade you get the opportunity to purchase the plug-ins for different pests. If you don't subscribe, the unsupported software eventually zaps you in the eyeball.
  15. Matt B

    Edge Rods Sale

    I only wish I could answer any of those questions, but I cannot. The rod has not left my house since it arrived (and I don't have near the room to air this beast out). I have a trip for albacore planned later in September. I'll probably test it out then. The trip for marlin is early November. I...
  16. Matt B

    Puget Sound

    Were you keeping silvers when it’s only open for coho? Again?
  17. Matt B

    Rain

  18. Matt B

    What are you listening to?

    Are all the shows there 2-for-1? Music music.
  19. Matt B

    Stillwater indicator line

    I had the same thought, but they’re long discontinued and it seems sierra has finally run out of them. MPX is the new version.
  20. Matt B

    What are you listening to?

Back
Top