Recent content by Roper

  1. Roper

    Butterflies and Moths

    From a few weeks ago…
  2. Roper

    Butterflies and Moths

    A visitor on our deck…
  3. Roper

    20 gage shotguns

    I might be able to help…PM me. BTW, where are you?
  4. Roper

    Maiden Voyage

    Leave it to this crew… Me, waist highs, Watermaster, shoreline…
  5. Roper

    FS Fish Cat Streamer XL

    How long and wide?
  6. Roper

    Lacto fermentation

    Basically a bouquet garni…
  7. Roper

    Lacto fermentation

    5 days…
  8. Roper

    Lacto fermentation

    The carrots came out well, next up is beets, ginger, and garlic.
  9. Roper

    Lacto fermentation

    Well, here is my first shot at fermentation. I went rather simple with carrots, garlic, and a few spices. Now all I have to do is wait….
  10. Roper

    Lacto fermentation

    So, I’m ready to do my first fermentation. I read that filtered or spring water is necessary. Or, airing tap water for 24 hours or boiling for 20 minutes. What do y’all do?
  11. Roper

    Lacto fermentation

    Gee, where have I heard that before?…
  12. Roper

    NFR Kimber Ultra Carry 45

    It’s not a target gun for sure, but we’re talking confrontation distance here. That and 32 H&R is low recoil. 38 special snub nose guns are a handful. The EMP 4 is a delight to shoot.
  13. Roper

    Smoke on the water

    Nice work Pat!
  14. Roper

    NFR Kimber Ultra Carry 45

    More accurately, two. Depends on where and when. S&W 432 or Springfield EMP4.
  15. Roper

    NFR Kimber Ultra Carry 45

    No, it doesn’t…
Back
Top