Recent content by clarkman

  1. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    whoa, there's a @Canuck from Kansas sighting on a day the Chef's are not even playing!!!!!🤯
  2. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    This game is hilarious!
  3. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    what makes you think he didn't?
  4. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    He just wasn't standing far enough back...
  5. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    💯
  6. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Sign me up. Doubt he could throw a 10 yard out though. His arm was shot a decade ago.
  7. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Bounty on whoever accidentally rolls into former OC...
  8. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Peyton is not, but Payton is.
  9. clarkman

    What the heck did I catch?

    See? Closer to Atlantic Salmon than what any of these actual real people yahoos are trying to push on us. For the record, I have no idea.
  10. clarkman

    OFFICIAL 2026 NFL SEASON DISCUSSION

    Bad news indeed. And good for Surtain... And I WISH Peyton was still calling plays... Or even Payton. Anyone but Webb.
  11. clarkman

    Sea Run Cutthroat in rivers. What's your jam?

    nice video. looks a little like a slower (and vertical) jerk strip that Galloup utilizes. now....what to do this weekend. dust off my musky stuff? or REALLY dust off my SRC stuff? Was also considering surf perch, but I don't like the swell forecast.
  12. clarkman

    What the heck did I catch?

    "Took a big jig off the type 5 in about 25 feet of water:" dude, this is a fly fishing site....
  13. clarkman

    What are you playing?

    as grandmothers are....and should be!
  14. clarkman

    What's in your vise?

    a'ight, finally thinking about muskies again.... Not that I need any flies, I did tie this one up to replace one that I'm sending out to a member. My current favorite color scheme, but more importantly, it swims as intended depending on one's cadence + strip strength, but also it's fairly...
Back
Top