Yesterday and today

Roper

Idiot Savant, still
Forum Supporter
So, I headed to a local lake that holds Lahontan’s, that was yesterday. We won’t go into the sordid details but it has to do with trolling motors and fly lines. My day was cut very short as I returned home to untangle things.
Today I planned on returning but the “W” had different plans for me. So back to the ranch.

After puttering around the house and shop in anticipation of guests next month I took a nap. When I woke up I noticed the “W” had died down a bit. So I thought let’s have an early dinner and hit the lake. I was pleased to find the lake was fairly calm. So I put in and left the motor in the pickup. I didn’t have to go far and found my first one of the day.

FD1D657C-0181-4002-9901-13520291A072.jpeg
The next few hours turned up two more to the net and 3 O&O’s. I’m tired of the use of LDR.

EDAEFFF6-5ABE-422A-B443-02C223650AC4.jpeg

DCCB64E1-29E1-476C-9D32-811BECF0FFD0.jpeg

it was, needless to say, a nice turnaround from yesterday’s clusterf*ck.

Dustin Chromers

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
So, I headed to a local lake that holds Lahontan’s, that was yesterday. We won’t go into the sordid details but it has to do with trolling motors and fly lines. My day was cut very short as I returned home to untangle things.
Today I planned on returning but the “W” had different plans for me. So back to the ranch.

After puttering around the house and shop in anticipation of guests next month I took a nap. When I woke up I noticed the “W” had died down a bit. So I thought let’s have an early dinner and hit the lake. I was pleased to find the lake was fairly calm. So I put in and left the motor in the pickup. I didn’t have to go far and found my first one of the day.

View attachment 63316
The next few hours turned up two more to the net and 3 O&O’s. I’m tired of the use of LDR.

View attachment 63317

View attachment 63318

Those look like blue lake fish. Are they?

Zak

Legend

View attachment 63316

View attachment 63317

View attachment 63318

Beautiful fish! On and offs?

Ernie

If not this, then what?
Forum Supporter
Roper, I like your term O&O.
Also, when I first used a trolling motor on my frameless pontoon boat, I tangled up my fly line on the propeller twice in the first month. First tangle-up I had to replace my fly line, second tangle-up I got lucky and the line was fine. All this was 5 years ago.