WOW, Talk About Some Courage!!!

Old406Kid

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter

swimmy

An honest tune with a lingering lead
This is an incredible story and the kid is legend.

But if you are familiar with wrestlers and our community you shouldn't be surprised. A college wrestler is a bad ass and will find a way to get it done.

"Once you've wrestled, everything else in life is easy."

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
That's a right scary story. It's a good thing that they were fit to take a Griz on.

GAT

Dumbfounded
Forum Supporter
Grizzly wrestling is an extreme sport you really don't want to take up .... Other than the insane amount for medical bills, I'd say that ended about as well as it could for the college guys.

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Yeah the bear checked in to Wyoming State bear care hospital…. The bear admits he did start the fight but he had no idea he be doubled team by wrestlers, who by nature can cause physical and mental harm to a grizzly. The grizzly is currently under the care of Dr. Bruincare. ‘Statements will be forthcoming but you can expect a full recovery of the grizzly
…… but the grizzly’s time is limited I’m afraid”, said Dr, Bruincare.

Jim in Anacortes

Life of the Party
I attended a wrestling camp (two weeks) at the Annapolis Naval wrestling facility, when I was 12 years old. Some of the coaches were the gnarliest, cauliflower eared, tough as twisted blue steel, gifted wrestlers on earth. They were my heroes. This kid is an epic hero.... and his coaches have got to be proud as punch.

GAT

Dumbfounded
Forum Supporter
So.... who won the match? I kind'a think the bear did but the humans put up a hell of a good fight.

Old406Kid

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
So.... who won the match? I kind'a think the bear did but the humans put up a hell of a good fight.
The outcome could have definitely been alot worse.
The bears have had a tough year due to the dry conditions, lots of them raiding garbage cans and dumpsters in the small towns near my home in MT. And yes, people should do more to make their cans bear proof.