Wood burning……

Tom Butler

Grandpa, Small Stream Fanatic
Forum Supporter
Nice pieces Steve. Just can't get the crappie out of your head? We're starting to warm up, probably give it a go at some point. Maybe cheat and bring the ultrlight spin and couple curly tails and a roadrunner along just to make sure I'm not missing something.

Tom Butler

Grandpa, Small Stream Fanatic
Forum Supporter
Let me know when you’re going Tom, I’d like to join you…….maybe….
Yeah, we're about 4:45 from Seattle, so it's a road trip. But if I figure something out I'll let you know. I know they are there, therefor they can be caught! Just where are they, and what time, really, because I got a pretty good idea of some food sources available, several would mean bobber down.

Last edited:

Bambooflyguy

Life of the Party
Yeah, we're about 4:45 from Seattle, so it's a road trip. But if I figure something out I'll let you know. I know they are there, therefor they can be caught! Just where are they, and what time, really, because I got a pretty good idea of some food sources available, several would mean bobber down.
I’ll have to dream through your crappie adventures Tom! Good luck if you go…..

Bambooflyguy

Life of the Party
I can’t read or write Japanese….I have a book on Japanese slang and swear words! I’m not sure if wood burning would show up much on a swelled mortised wood grip…..