Wildfire near Rocky Ford

Divad

Whitefish
Another one near Wells dam. Friend saw two assholes set the fire on two sides of the road! I sincerely hope there are cameras near by that caught these two in the process. Hard to believe that people like this exist!
Please tell me your friends reported the individuals with every detail they saw. It's not like anybody would expect vigilante justice, let alone they may have been out of proximity, but like hell would I just watch someone intentionally start a fire. I'm going for that citizens arrest full speed 100% of the time.

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
Just an FYI for anyone thinking about heading to Rocky Ford. Theres currently an approximate 400 acre wildfire around Rocky Ford and state route 17 is closed. You might want to find another location to fish.
The fire is contained, all roads are back open (920 acres), fire started from a spark on a farmers tractor.
Please tell me your friends reported the individuals with every detail they saw. It's not like anybody would expect vigilante justice, let alone they may have been out of proximity, but like hell would I just watch someone intentionally start a fire. I'm going for that citizens arrest full speed 100% of the time.
Had to delete my comment

Last edited: