NFR Who's ready for $75 Tesla Cyberbeer!

Non-fishing related

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
Some folks think Tesla's eternally coming-soon Cybertruck is a much needed advanced evolution from a boring pickup design that hasn't changed much in 40+ years. Others think it's a piece of hot garbage that any 12 year old could have doodled in 4th period math class. Still others wish, for any number of reasons, that Elon would be stuffed in a Falcon rocket and fired directly into the sun. ALL OPINIONS ARE VALID HERE AT PNWFF HQ.

But I think we can all agree that what the world needed was TESLA BEER.

$150 gets you two "Cyberbeers" and two ceramic (?) "Cyberstein" beer mug sort of things that look like a pain in the ass to drink out of. And no, I'm not joking, they are 100% called that.

Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 5.03.37 PM.png

7i26yat50mwb1.jpg

Is the beer tasty? YOU KNOW IT'S NOT, FRIEND. By every account I've seen, it's completely awful. But it does come with free bottlecap rust, so it's got that going for it.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 4.59.25 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 4.59.25 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 5

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
@Josh - Old Elon sure doens't get much love. I'm a big fan of SpaceX and of the technology that Tesla, SpaceX and Starlink (just to name three) keep devoloping. I'm hoping tomorrow's launch of Starship provides more data for SpaceX's continuing design and development of reuseable rockets. I was in the Navy when man made it to the moon, we were glued to the radio listening to broadcasts. Now we can watch this enormous rocket lift off from multiple cameras. Very cool stuff.

No way I'd buy the beer in your post.

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Lesson in economics. Georgetown Brewing in Bodhizafa or many other selections in a 64 oz growler (fresh) $12.00. Better product and coolness factor that you can fill four frozen pint glasses or drink straight from the clear glass carboy or dip a long straw in 😉 .
Elon musk has some Ivy League graduate trying to capitilize on imaging and thus your beer is skunky and container is rusty…. yikes.😳

Bad beer should not go unpunished. Tesla is not a brewery, their business focus is on less important things. !!!! 😆

flybill

Life of the Party
Somehow I imagine those are meant to imbibe your beer through anything butt your mouth... enjoy though!