Who’d a thunk it…?

Roper

Idiot Savant, still
Forum Supporter
IMG_8763.jpegIMG_8738.jpegIMG_8745.jpegIMG_8743.jpegI spent a few days at the ranch. I met with my friend/builder on a few things. Got my check engine light analyzed and fixed, for free no less. Tuesday morning I hit Sidley to see how it wintered over. Much to my surprise it still was largely iced over. It sits at 3700 feet and drifts of snow are still in shaded spots. There was a thin ribbon of open water just off shore, so I gave it a shot. Nada! With my to do list done I packed up and came home. But not without enjoying the sights and critters. Our bluebirds have returned to the birdhouse, the Meadowlarks are singing, and the deer are munching on new grass in the yard. Gotta love it…

Don’t ask me how the text got down here… no clue.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Nice!
Same thing always happens to me when I ask to insert multiple pictures. It puts them above the text even if the cursor in below what you just typed.
SF

krusty

We're on the Road to Nowhere...
Forum Supporter
View attachment 109324View attachment 109325View attachment 109326View attachment 109327I spent a few days at the ranch. I met with my friend/builder on a few things. Got my check engine light analyzed and fixed, for free no less. Tuesday morning I hit Sidley to see how it wintered over. Much to my surprise it still was largely iced over. It sits at 3700 feet and drifts of snow are still in shaded spots. There was a thin ribbon of open water just off shore, so I gave it a shot. Nada! With my to do list done I packed up and came home. But not without enjoying the sights and critters. Our bluebirds have returned to the birdhouse, the Meadowlarks are singing, and the deer are munching on new grass in the yard. Gotta love it…

Don’t ask me how the text got down here… no clue.
Every spring...hope springs anew!

Great pics!

Flymph

Steelhead
Posting pictures of our back yard!!:whistle: 61% Snow Pack and hoping for more!!! How does Tom get away with 93%???