Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Hi Jerry,
I sent you a PM.
SF

wanderingrichard

Life of the Party
You could try Silver Lake in Cowlitz county. It's down the road from SeaQuest State Park, headed towards Mt. ST. Helens. I've seen grass carp in there that are pretty large.

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
You could try Silver Lake in Cowlitz county. It's down the road from SeaQuest State Park, headed towards Mt. ST. Helens. I've seen grass carp in there that are pretty large.

Last time I was on Silver lake the population of carp was insanely high but that was a while ago..

wanderingrichard

Life of the Party
It's funny, I mentioned Silver Lake to a friemd years ago and he started talking about one in Snohomish County. A few minutes back and forth of "WTF?" and we sat down with online maps and started counting . I believe we ended up with 19 state wide.🙄

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
There are carp in Lake Washington but I’ll be damned if I can figure out how to even target them.

Pink Nighty

Life of the Party
Saw a couple monster carp in steilacoom lake this summer while bassin. Couldnt get an eat but probably for the best as I only had a 4wt on hand

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
I’ve seen a few cruise by under my dock on Lake Washington…it’s fleeting, and I never have a rod in my hand when it happens…