Whatcom County or West side Shroomers

Divad

Whitefish
What is the easiest type to find with mild/med psyc effects on the west side? Asking for a friend that just wants to look at them…

• Haha
Reactions: NRC

troutstalker

Born to Fish...Forced to Work
Forum Supporter
What is the easiest type to find with mild/med psyc effects on the west side? Asking for a friend that just wants to look at them…

A friend told me that they think/have heard that it would probably be Liberty Caps.

TicTokCroc

Sunkist and Sudafed
I have a bag of shrooms a guy gave me when I traded him some cannabis seeds, I'm too scared and/tightly wound to take them.

SteelHeadDave

Broskioner
Forum Supporter
A bit on the higher spectrum but the easiest to find will be in alder mulch/landscape areas. Sometimes you only have to look as far as your very own yard. Haven’t really done them in 20 years or so but I find plenty just to look at.

TicTokCroc

Sunkist and Sudafed
Well we went from dry to extremely wet to freezing pretty quickly. Anyone have any luck with chanterells this season? It's been a few weeks since we got moisture, so now is when I would start looking, but we are getting a hard freeze tonight :rolleyes:

NRC

I’m just here so I don’t get mined
Forum Supporter
Some say you might go crazy. Then again it might make you go sane.