What are you listening to?

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
Forum Supporter
That was really interesting to watch and listen to Jeff Beck talk about his guitars. What an amazing musician.
Cool interview and he played some wonderful instruments. The 3rd guitar he spoke of; the blonde cutaway electric archtop is an ES175.

DoesItFloat

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Lots of good bands coming out of Australia these days. Seems like Tame Impala got something kicked off a decade ago... King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, Amyl and the Sniffers, etc.... The newest I've found is "Tropical F*ck Storm" - interesting to say the least and all over the place... Love the Hendrix cover....

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Hitting some water tomorrow and thinking time for some CheapTrick…..loaded and ready to go … Live at the Budakon. Yeah mother told me …

Rob Allen

Life of the Party

Listening to what these men did and what they experienced gives me perspective and reminds me how extremely unimportant the things that consume our thoughts on a daily basis really are.

Last edited:

East Coaster

Steelhead
Ok, guess I'll reveal my child (literally) of the 60s background. I was just a kid during the 60s, so the music I heard was mostly what was either on the car radio or what I saw on TV. I didn't have a teenage older sibling who would have been buying all the great albums that came out back then. While the Beatles, Beach Boys, Monkeys, Motown groups, and even classic rock songs like "Light My Fire" and "Somebody to Love" permeated my early consciousness, there were also things like this which made an impression - RIP, Burt Bacharach:

Not stuff I really listen to nowadays, but when I hear it, I'm 7 years old, sitting in the back seat of the family car, on our way to someplace fun......