What are you listening to?

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
I loved Shawn Phillips, growing up in Montreal, he was huge in the early mid 70's. I had never heard this though, sort of a hoot.

cheers

Scslat

Anadromous Angler
Forum Supporter
Here's sort of a listen/watch thing here. Just watched "Randy Bachman: Every Song Tells a Story", I think on Netflix (I'm in BC, but I assume it's also available in the States). He walks through a bunch of songs from his Guess Who and BTO days, telling their stories and playing them with his current band. I found it interesting to hear how classics like "Taking Care of Business" and "American Woman" were written. Good stuff to have on in the background if you're tying flies.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
I'm smack dab in the middle of the Metallica Helping Hands Benefit Concert from a couple of nights ago. Great Van Fleet opened, was awesome, Metallica then did an acoustic set, also awesome....actually really awesome. Just started in on their electric set with Call of Ktulu (probably the 2nd best metal instrumental song I've ever heard....next to Orion). I can't find any links to it, but it's on demand on Paramount plus.

🤘🤘

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
I'm really diggin' these guys.....still. New album dropped recently....check it out!

Last edited: