What are you listening to?

Skagittarius

Steelhead
Cal Tjader. His music was a big part of the soundtrack when I moved into the house that I'm about to sell. Years later I now find myself doing those things again in reverse and circling back to his music.

DFG

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I've gotten to see Mark Knoffler several times at the winery in Woodinville. Talk about watching a master in action. I swear the first time I went I was glad for my sunglasses, since it hid the tears. There's something so moving about his music. Everyone in his large bands are amazing musicians themselves - often on more than one instrument. Each time I wonder if he'll continue touring. I want more!!!

There is also something about going to a concert where the audience is my age and (gratefully) well behaved!

DFG

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I saw a great documentary on either Netflix, Apple or Prime about "1972.. the year that music changed everything". Amazing footage and a boatload of memories. Strongly recommended for those of a certain (ripe) age.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
on a little bit of a Volbeat kick...

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I dig everyone's music passions. Really diverse really cool. @Nick Clayton ill bet your music is one hell of a wake up call at 4 am on the road?

Clean Willy

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I'm always listening to Rick Beato's latest 'What Makes This Song Great?'

He's done 111 of them so far, across a wide spectrum, and they have completely changed the way I listen to music. Most of the theory and discussion about chords goes way over my head but listen to ten or more of these and you will hear songs differently I promise.

I've got many favorites but this one stands out.