• Battleground and Klineline lakes in Clark County
  • Kress Lake in Cowlitz County
  • Cranberry Lake in Island County
  • Leland Lake in Jefferson County
  • Beaver and Green lakes in King County
  • Rowland Lake in Klickitat County
  • Fort Borst Park Pond and South Lewis County Park Pond in Lewis County
  • Spencer Lake in Mason County
  • Lake Tanwax, Lake Kapowsin, and American, Bonney, and Harts lakes in Pierce County
  • Lake Ballinger, Gissburg Ponds, Silver Lake, and Lake Tye in Snohomish County
  • Lake St. Clair, Long’s Pond, and Black, Long, Offutt, and Ward lakes in Thurston County
  • Elton Pond North in Yakima County

Sturubu

Smolt
Waaay back to fishing trout stocked rivers in TX I had a "corn" fly, inspired by cans of niblets discarded along public stretches of water. Best description is an egg hook with tight yellow wraps and sparse yellow hackle. Maybe it is time to tie a few and see if they will work on these stockers!

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
Waaay back to fishing trout stocked rivers in TX I had a "corn" fly, inspired by cans of niblets discarded along public stretches of water. Best description is an egg hook with tight yellow wraps and sparse yellow hackle. Maybe it is time to tie a few and see if they will work on these stockers!
Having had experience with these Texas stockers I have come to the conclusion that of all the stocked trout, Texas Stockers are the dumbest.

flybill

Life of the Party
Having had experience with these Texas stockers I have come to the conclusion that of all the stocked trout, Texas Stockers are the dumbest.
There horns, longhorn cow horns, get in the way! Yippie Kay Aye Mother Fucker!