WDFW 10 Year Recreational Strategy Draft-Should We Be Concerned?

gpt

Smolt
the year WDFW announced the halibut season as two days, i sold my custom built fishing machine. so do i care what they are saying lately?? nope, they have already screwed the angling community while backing anything the tribes want to do.

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
Then you haven't been here lately. Next time you're on I-90, pull off on any exit by SF Snoqualmie and you'll get an eyefull. Cool little stream in the process of being ruined.
Most of that on the SF Snoqualmie where people are repeatedly making a mess is USFS and WSDOT. Ben Howard WDFW access on the Sky fits the bill of something like what @Paige described though. Not arguing with you here--we can probably agree that this is a widespread problem and in most cases there are already rules in place to prevent the worst of it, but what seems to be lacking is enforcement.

Dustin Chromers

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Most of that on the SF Snoqualmie where people are repeatedly making a mess is USFS and WSDOT. Ben Howard WDFW access on the Sky fits the bill of something like what @Paige described though. Not arguing with you here--we can probably agree that this is a widespread problem and in most cases there are already rules in place to prevent the worst of it, but what seems to be lacking is enforcement.

Perhaps the solution is to enforce the already blatant violations that are currently illegal. New laws of this type only serve to hurt those that typically follow the law. Enforcement when working properly should target those who are lawless.

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter

Perhaps the solution is to enforce the already blatant violations that are currently illegal. New laws of this type only serve to hurt those that typically follow the law. Enforcement when working properly should target those who are lawless.
gameshow-winner.gif

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
I have no problem with that.. it's their land.

Rob,
Yes, you could call it their land. I could also call it mine. If you still lived in Washington, you could call it yours as well.
Regardless of who’s it is, it doesn’t give anyone the right to shit the place up and make it look like a garbage dump.
This is happening in a lot of urban areas and not just in “begging and stealing” grounds as you refer to cities.
SF

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
Rob,
Yes, you could call it their land. I could also call it mine. If you still lived in Washington, you could call it yours as well.
Regardless of who’s it is, it doesn’t give anyone the right to shit the place up and make it look like a garbage dump.
This is happening in a lot of urban areas and not just in “begging and stealing” grounds as you refer to cities.
SF
Sorry that Washinton has gone down hill in the last 3 years.

B

bennysbuddy

Hmmm excellent point.. thanks.
that's about when the population explosion hit Washington state , it did wonders for the diversity of cultures in the state not so much for outdoor recreation. I believe there were more state parks open back then.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Sorry not apologizing for things I didn't do and have no responsibility for.
Didn't see anyone asking you to apologize...Can't see how you could get that from the post.

Youre pretty touchy lately Rob, perhaps a few days away from here will help you calm down.
Maybe go fishing or something.

:)

Divad

Whitefish
the year WDFW announced the halibut season as two days, i sold my custom built fishing machine. so do i care what they are saying lately?? nope, they have already screwed the angling community while backing anything the tribes want to do.
Although I agree with your hatred and the stupidity in tribal pandering our state loves, I won’t be booty tapped by these people without a good scream.