Waterfront house for sale!

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
So if the buyers end up paying the list price, their agent would make $420K.
I wonder what the listing agent makes? The same 1.5%?
SF

1E8ADA38-3BA1-48BB-9C03-FF3192C4FE37.png

Roper

Idiot Savant, still
Forum Supporter
If I made the money that RW makes, I’m not sure that’s how I would spend it…but then my ego isn’t that big either. Another reason not to watch football.

Creatch’r

Potential Spam
Forum Supporter
Russ and Ciara donated or raised more then that for local charities during his time in Seattle. He can live in whatever he wants as far as I’m concerned. And considering my home appreciated at a higher rate then that in that time span the listing doesn’t seem unreasonable at all, someone will buy it and spend the same amount on renovations because that’s what the super wealthy do.

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
Russ and Ciara donated or raised more then that for local charities during his time in Seattle. He can live in whatever he wants as far as I’m concerned. And considering my home appreciated at a higher rate then that in that time span the listing doesn’t seem unreasonable at all, someone will buy it and spend the same amount on renovations because that’s what the super wealthy do.
Oh I agree. He did lots of great stuff in the area. He's still a strange dude. I would know, I'm also a strange dude.

I vibe more with Marshawn. That guy can do no wrong in my opinion.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
I'll take Marshawn's bay area house over either of Russ/Ciara's castles...

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
this is really the only room I need...

1650075443367.png

Well, this would be pretty sweet too...

1650075476604.png

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
JFC
20,000 sqf 4 bed 12 bath?

WTF

Each member of the entire offense plus the OC or water boy need a head when visiting Russ and Ciara.
SF