Warby Parker as fishing sunglasses?

tatross

Smolt
Forum Supporter
Warby Parker had a plan where they will send 5 paur of frames at a time to try on and choose. They covered shipping both ways. Don't know if they still do that.
I had a huge hassle trying to get my name removed the email list.
For that reason I may not buy from them again. For myself I didn't think they were any cheaper than Costco.
Because I fish the flats every year I go with Costa. Progressive, prescription with glass lens run around 700 dollars.
Ouch!!! About to buy again my last pair are about 8 years of age.

Anyone use Warby Parker sunglasses as their primary fishing sunglasses? I need new prescription lenses i my sunglasses but my dr. won't fill in my current frames because they're too beat up (I've always just used my regular sunglasses but when taken to the dr. they would always use polarized lenses for me).

The cost of Costa's with prescription lenses are a bit to much for me. The Smith's are closer to my budget (I think ~$300 with prescription lenses) but I'm a bit shallow in that they're not really my "style". The Warby Parker's are closer to $200 and a lot of options, just not sure the quality of their polarized lenses. For reference, I wear WB as my everyday glasses.
It's all about how many layers of polarization. Ask them how many. If you have not, check out Oakley. Superior lenses and those things stay out on a hat...why baseball guys like
them.