Wanna get high

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Im offended by the use of click bait for this thread. Cause i clicked it.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Man now that this shit is legal in Montana everyone is getting high. Walk around and it smells like a big weed factory.

It is a little annoying honestly. I don’t care if you smoke but how about a little discretion?
ah, you guys are still in the honeymoon phase there. Don't worry, the passion will wane....Especially once all of the huffers and puffers learn about edibles and such....I mean, dolphins can even figure that out.

Zak

Legend
Forum Supporter
Man now that this shit is legal in Montana everyone is getting high. Walk around and it smells like a big weed factory.

It is a little annoying honestly. I don’t care if you smoke but how about a little discretion?
When I lived in Missoula in the early 90s it smelled like a big weed factory wherever I went.

Divad

Whitefish

Just FYI wa had the same effect, it’ll trickle out for 95% of areas after the first couple years.

I think the medical boom was really MTs wake up slap, I remember the big ol billboards of “$200 ounce” followed by one 1/8 mi. further down “$199” lol. Chief was everywhere, so many medical cards. MDs were excluded from the nonprofit status and thus their license visits and yearly renewals were cash profit heifers.

I’m happy the current status will end the doctor bull 💩. Now policing should step up on public use if not stopped.

SurfnFish

Legend
Forum Supporter
take a stoner over a drunk any time....have yet to see someone get stoned and yell out 'who wants to fight?", or hassle the crap out of some gal who wants no part of it....
Love dolphins, in West Oz they would come right up while we were surfing, roll onto their side and eyeball us..they'd make a sound like a chuckle...if there really is reincarnation, bring me back as a West Oz dolphin

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
Turns out maybe dolphins are just freaks. Not judging mind you - just observing. Behold the following:

Good grief, queer Dolphins, Do you call them Gay, or do you call them, them. You have to be correct in how you talk about them. Don't want to be corrected by the police.