Vise base/tool caddy

Tubbster

Steelhead
I usually use this for working in the garage but I had an extra and an idea. Fits my Peak vise very snug. Also fits thread bobbins and small resin bottles. Got it from harbor freight. Don’t remember the cost but it was pretty cheap. It’s non slip, rubbery and heavy.ACE320EA-1E77-4DE0-9604-B1249991855E.jpeg0372FB5C-5ABE-44CE-B9BE-A96FE034D5C1.jpeg

cdnred

Life of the Party
Looks like a perfect add on. What's the dim's on your vise base and size of the opening on the Harbor Freight tray where it fits in..? I've got a Renzetti Traveler with a 5 inch x 6 inch base and wondering how it may fit..?

Norm Frechette

Googlemeister
Forum Supporter
if i didnt have a dedicated tying bench, i think for my use i would turn it 90 degrees clockwise

I usually use this for working in the garage but I had an extra and an idea. Fits my Peak vise very snug. Also fits thread bobbins and small resin bottles. Got it from harbor freight. Don’t remember the cost but it was pretty cheap. It’s non slip, rubbery and heavy.View attachment 57535View attachment 57536
that's a nice fit. I put my Renzetti Presentation in one of the accessory threaded holes on my Jurassic Peak vise. No more shifting bases around. IMG_4786.jpgIMG_4788.jpg