Vinyl mesh for toon accessories.

headduck

Steelhead
Looking to make a few accessories for the new toons.

Do folks know what mesh is used. Thinking about a few draining bags and a catchall/trampoline type thing to catch the stuff I know I'm gonna drop.

Example of material below. There is also a plus version which is stronger as well as trampoline material for hobie cats etc... but that's to thick...I think.

Wanative

Spawned out Chum
Forum Supporter
Looking to make a few accessories for the new toons.

Do folks know what mesh is used. Thinking about a few draining bags and a catchall/trampoline type thing to catch the stuff I know I'm gonna drop.

Example of material below. There is also a plus version which is stronger as well as trampoline material for hobie cats etc... but that's to thick...I think.

Good plan. I used stuff similar to the link.
Hardware Sales in Bellingham carries it.

Ron McNeal

Sound, Light, and Frequency...............
Forum Supporter
:)

Their product info video does mention it is "perfect for drain bags......"

headduck

Steelhead
Good plan. I used stuff similar to the link.
Hardware Sales in Bellingham carries it.
Did you use the extra thick or the standard?

Seems like the extra thick is overkill.

Still deciding on attachment. Need to minimize snag points while making it nice and taught.

Pretty fun little project... still sketching and scheming.

Wanative

Spawned out Chum
Forum Supporter
Did you use the extra thick or the standard?

Seems like the extra thick is overkill.

Still deciding on attachment. Need to minimize snag points while making it nice and taught.

Pretty fun little project... still sketching and scheming.
I didn't compare them but I think mine is the thin. I use zip ties to attach it.