UNBELIEVABLE ADVANCMENT IN THE TECHNOLOLOGIES

MAJOR technolological designs!!! This is going to single handudly PUT DOWN the current main status quo gear choices!!!!!!!!! At a much cheaper rate!!! Only 13 bucks!!!! No longer a need to spend big at VARIOUS RETAILERS!! Just get one of these ones.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
I see a total domination of the sleeping bag market and future bankruptcies in major retail suppliers. PULL YOUR MONEY OUT NOW!!!

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman
817l3sVGwIL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
For a low low price buy a bonus bug net, in case you survive into Spring.

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
Forum Supporter
MAJOR technolological designs!!! This is going to single handudly PUT DOWN the current main status quo gear choices!!!!!!!!! At a much cheaper rate!!! Only 13 bucks!!!! No longer a need to spend big at VARIOUS RETAILERS!! Just get one of these ones.

Tacoma Mountain Rescue used to have (kinda large) pocket-sized basic survival kits put together that were sold at REI and specialty climbing shops for a few bucks to fund operations. It was a sealed metal can that could be used to heat water, with a reflective signal mirror in the top, and contained a whistle, waterproof matches, firestarter, bullion, a sheet of plastic with the sides taped up so it was a "tube tent" that can keep someone much warmer than an open blanket. You can make a serviceable emergency "sleeping bag" tube tent with a mylar space blanket and some packing tape for about $2 that's more effective than a sheet of plastic. Be creative with the tape and make it into a poncho.

View attachment 106425
For a low low price buy a bonus bug net, in case you survive into Spring.
Hey, the swarms of 'skeeters around backcountry lakes just after the snow melts can drive a person insane. In addition to wearing clothes (including sun gloves) treated with permethrin and using picaridin repellent, you bet I'm going to have a headnet and a Boonie!

Last edited: