NFR TV Shows.

Non-fishing related

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
I just turned TV on and was scrolling through the Menu. Here is what I clicked on "Who wants to smell a Fart". It's show to sell Wares. I just went some other place.

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
I just turned TV on and was scrolling through the Menu. Here is what I clicked on "Who wants to smell a Fart". It's show to sell Wares. I just went some other place.
Hey, farts is big business now. They were probably actually selling farts.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
I’m holding out for the Old Man network.
SF

cdnred

Life of the Party
Hey, farts is big business now. They were probably actually selling farts.
You know, I read that whole article and couldn't stop laughing at how ridiculous some people can be but to each their own. I can't fathom how some people can spend $500 for an empty bottle of air. She said she that it was taking a toll on her body trying to keep up to demand..!!! This is just too laughable..

As W.C. Fields once said "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit"..

DFG

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I think if you look in the dictionary under Sic Transit Gloria Mundi you'll see the ad for that show.

Paige

Wishing I was fishing the Sauk
There is a few here that might remember Old man Jim blowing up the back room of AATF, only thing worse was Bill's dog!

Only thing worse than grandpa farts are dog farts :sick::eek:🤮😫😷🤣