Tribes fish and WDFW roll over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
I can't make sense of what you have written above.

Ok you said essentially that I thought people who don't see it my way are wrong.. but what I am actually saying is that people don't see it my way or any other way. They don't see at all, they don't even know there is anything to see.

Matt Paluch

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Cool. Just to clear this up for you - in 2015, an initiative was voted on that made the trade of ESA listed species or products made from ESA listed species illegal. It passed by nearly 3/4 of the vote. Sometimes it's better to not write down every thought that comes into your head.

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
Cool. Just to clear this up for you - in 2015, an initiative was voted on that made the trade of ESA listed species or products made from ESA listed species illegal. It passed by nearly 3/4 of the vote. Sometimes it's better to not write down every thought that comes into your head.
So what?

Dustin Chromers

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter

People vote for all kinds of things they don't understand. When I see "stop animal trafficking" I'm immediately going to be compelled to vote for it. At that point I would likely research the bill. Most don't. They chose to vote based on minimal information. It's literally like reading the cover of a book and giving that book a review.

charles sullivan

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Ok you said essentially that I thought people who don't see it my way are wrong.. but what I am actually saying is that people don't see it my way or any other way. They don't see at all, they don't even know there is anything to see.

I personally know so many good people who would actually care about a state agency intentionally not complying with ESA that I know your contention is bunk. make no mistake, if WDFW had continued a season without going through the permitting process, people would have known. There would have been a lawsuit, media coverage etc.

I hope that you are just using hyperbole to make your point. If you are, it isn't terribly effective. If you aren't then you are being Qanon level delusional.

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
Holy crap, Rob.

We've already established that the state of does not care about following federal law..
It's a fact evidenced by things we will not get into here as it is a political issue not related to fishing.

Let's just leave it at this..

I believe that sport angling closures for ESA listed fish ignores the science, does absolutely no good of any kind and is therefore stupid WDFE should recognize that and keep fisheries open for catch and release angling and let the feds do what they feel they need to .

Call me as dumb as you want. Closing sport fishing never put any more fish in our rivers.

Reactions: JS

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Rob is obviously off his meds, and should be treated as such. Clearly no sane individual would make those type of statements, we can only hope he seeks and recieves professional help.

• Haha
Reactions: JS

Billy

Big poppa
Staff member
Admin
You guys know when you hijack these threads and drive them into oblivion it makes people not want to participate and may lead them away from our fly fishing themed community?

I don't know how many years of battles I've seen between some of you members but at some point you would think maybe just maybe I shouldn't engage so and so because we just don't see eye to eye. It's as simple as that.

Food for thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.