Tillamook Anglers Annual Garage Sale

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
LOTS of stuff will be there. Multiple estates worth of tackle and truck loads of donations from individuals.
Yeah, I don't think people should underestimate the magnitude of this. It's not a couple tables of random doodads. It's like an entire swap meet worth of stuff. There will be fly stuff there as well.

JudyM

Steelhead
Please go to this garage sale, It will help the fish. If I didn't have a prior commitment, I would be there.

Robert Engleheart

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I caught my first chinook, silver and winter steelhead on the Trask between 1969 and 1971. Loved that river. How are those streams doing nowadays?

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
I caught my first chinook, silver and winter steelhead on the Trask between 1969 and 1971. Loved that river. How are those streams doing nowadays?
Better than the WA rivers, but noticeably less than they were even 5yrs ago. They're dealing with the same ocean survival problems as the rest of the steelhead rivers.

Jerry Dove

Just Hatched
Helping spread the word here. There is a TON of gear donated for the sale. I'm sure just about anyone could find something useful

Saturday, August 19th - 9am

7510 Trask River Road
Tillamook, OR

It was the biggest sale we have ever had!! Thanks for all your help. Now we need to get the word out about our annual Fishing Day For Kids with Disabilities. Sat. Sept. 9th at Whiskey Creek Volunteer Salmon Hatchery.